Can Students Live Off-Campus?
Greenville University is a 4-year residential university. This means that we believe it is in a student’s best interest to live in university-provided housing for the duration of their time at Greenville. Some exceptions are made to this rule. These exceptions are:
- Living at home with parents and less than 30 miles from campus
- If you are over the age of 25
- If you are a part-time student
- If you are going to be student teaching or completing an internship more than 30 miles from campus
- If you are a married student and can provide Residence Life with a marriage certificate