Empower Your Success
Discover flexible, affordable online learning from Greenville University. We offer undergraduate and graduate programs designed for adult learners and working professionals like you. Our convenient degrees combine personal attention with academic excellence, preparing you to achieve meaningful career advancement.
Online Programs from Greenville University
- Online Bachelor of Science in Agribusiness
- Online Bachelor of Science in Business Management Degree
- Online Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Degree
- Online Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education
- Online Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education Degree
- Online Bachelor of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Online Bachelor of Science in Psychology Degree
- Online Master of Arts in Education
- Online Master's of Arts in Education: Coaching Concentration
- Online Master's of Arts in Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- Online Master's of Arts in Education: Special Education Concentration
- Online Master's of Arts in Education: TESL Concentration
- Online Master's of Arts in Teaching - Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Online Master's of Business Administration
- Online Master's of Science in Management
- Online Master's of Teaching in Elementary Education
- Academic Excellence
Greenville University’s integrated learning experience takes a holistic approach, helping students build character, expand their thinking, and develop global awareness.
- Christ-Centered Education
Our faith is at the center of everything we do, and we guide our students to make a positive impact on the world through their unique gifts and strong character.
We offer competitive tuition and financial aid options. Greenville University was named among the Top 10 College in Illinois for 2020 by Affordable Colleges Online.
- Flexibility and Support
Greenville University’s 100% online programs are designed for working professionals and provide personalized support from our experienced and caring faculty.
Our online programs are designed to provide the flexibility you need to succeed. Access your courses from anywhere and study in a format that fits your life. With multiple start dates per year and up to 90 transfer credits accepted for undergraduate programs, you can learn on your schedule and finish your degree faster.
Your Support Team
Greenville University provides personal attention for online students from application to graduation. From our dedicated enrollment counselors to our academic advising team, we’ll be here for you every step of the way. We can answer your questions about financial aid, military benefits, transfer processes, and more. Once you begin your program, you’ll have the support you need to stay on track and meet your goals.