News - UPDATE: 7/29/2020
We learned today that one of our employees has tested positive for COVID-19. We care deeply about every one of our employees and immediately provided responsive support. We immediately began implementing our response and communication plan that has been established with local health officials and the Bond County Health Department.
Please know that:
- We are in communication with the Bond County Health Department.
- We cannot identify the employee who tested positive for the virus because of privacy laws. However, that person has begun to quarantine.
- Additionally, we have reached out to those employees that worked in proximity to that employee (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) during the 48 hours prior to the infected employee showing symptoms and advised them to quarantine until. Those employees have been instructed to complete a COVID test and self-quarantine while they await their test results.
- The spaces these employees used are in the process of being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
What should you do during this time?
- If you were not contacted directly about this positive case, you do not need to do anything. But, in general, if at any time you develop flu-like symptoms including dry cough and fever, please contact your medical provider, and do not come to work.
- Please notify HR if you are sick and unable to come to work.
- If you would like to be tested for COVID-19, Bond County Health Department will be providing free tests from 8am to 4pm on Tuesday, July 28 and Wednesday, July 29 at the Bond County Fairgrounds. To be tested, all you need to have is a valid telephone number. Anyone can receive a test, whether or not they have any symptoms.
- Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact HR at [email protected]
It is imperative that every employee follows the expectations set forth to socially distance (6 feet or more) and wear masks when social distance guidelines cannot be met.