Part time Barista
Job posted on February 02, 2021
Breck Nelson Address:
Greenville University Email: [email protected]
Do you love starting your day with the smell of fresh coffee? If so, Greenville University is seeking a Barista to join our favorite on-campus coffee shop, Jo’s Java! If you are passionate about coffee, being kind and offering superb customer service, this job may be for you.
• Prepare and serve coffee, tea and specialty drinks that meet established levels of quality and standards.
• Properly handle and maintain all equipment during assigned shift.
• Respond customer orders, questions, concerns and/or complaints in a polite and efficient manner.
• Accurately handle cash and credit card payments. Ensuring that all policies and procedures around cash-handling are followed.
• Offer superb customer service to customers quickly and efficiently.
• Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the menu and specialty coffee drinks offered.
• Observe and comply with all relevant health and safety standards.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Retail, hospitality or customer service experience is preferred
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Self-starter and strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to foresee needs of customers and provide proactive support
• Previous experience in operating a POS system
If interested in this on-campus job, please fill out the Student Employment Application here.
View All 98 Job & Volunteer Opportunities »