- Go to the Greenville University Library Catalog and click "Login" near the top right side of the screen.
- Enter your username and password, and then click "Login."
- Click on the arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of the screen. You'll see an option that says "My Loans." Click on "My Loans."
- Select the items you would like to renew, and click "Renew Selected Items."
- Once the screen refreshes, you should check the new due date in the "Status" column.
- If the message "Renewal Request failed!" appears in the "Renew?" column, it may mean that you have reached your limit of three renewals or the item has been recalled by the lending library. If this is the case, you will need to return the item to the GU Circulation Desk by the due date to avoid fines. Feel free to contact the GU Library Circulation Desk or Reference Desk if you have questions.
Note: You should renew items by the date they are due. Once they are overdue, you may have difficulty renewing them, and you will most likely receive a fine from the lending library. Each I-Share library determines how much they charge for overdue or lost items.
Have a question?
Chat with Us!!
Available via chat, email, or phone
Holiday Hours (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
Monday Jan. 18th: Open 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Circ Desk 618-664-6603
Ref Desk 618-664-6599
301 N. Elm Street
Greenville, IL 62246
(one block north of College Ave.)