Records Office - Request a Transcript



Federal Law mandates that only the student may request release of their transcript. Therefore, all requests for a transcript must be made by the student and will require a written consent form be submitted through TranscriptsPlus before the transcript request will be processed. The order form and the required consent form can be found using TranscriptsPlus provided by Credentials Solutions. Transcript orders can no longer be processed by mail, in person, or over the phone. Please click HERE to be directed to the Credentials Solutions ordering system, known as TranscriptsPlus, to order your transcript.

Please Note: An unpaid balance with Greenville University will result in a hold being placed on your Greenville University transcript which will not be lifted until the balance has been cleared. If you have questions concerning the status of your account, contact the Student Accounts Office at 618.664.7013. Once an outstanding balance has been cleared, you must notify the Records Office so that the hold may be removed from your transcript and your order will be processed.

Transcript Ordering Fees

Electronic Transcript (sent through email)              $10

Postal Transcript (sent through the mail)                $12

International Option

Electronic Transcript (sent through email)               $10

Postal Transcripts (sent through mail)                     $12 plus additional postage depending on international destination

Unofficial Transcripts

Current students may access and print their unofficial transcript from their student information web page.

Replacement Diplomas

Alumni who need to order a replacement diploma may do so by contacting the Records Office.

Contact Us


Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. during the school year. 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. during the summer

315 E. College Avenue
Greenville, Illinois 62246-1145
800.345.4440 / 618.664.7100
Contact Us © 2000-19 Greenville University. All rights reserved.
Greenville University is authorized to operate as a postsecondary educational institution by the Illinois Board of Higher Education
Accreditation | IBHE Complaint Form