Alumni - Request a Transcript

Grades and Degrees

Final term grades may not appear on your transcript for a period of up to two weeks. When placing your transcript order, choose the “After Grades are Posted” option to include your current grades on your transcript.

Degrees may not appear on transcripts for four weeks after the end of term. When placing your transcript order, choose the "After Degree is Awarded" option to include your degree on your transcript.


Federal Law mandates that only the student may request the release of their transcript. Therefore, all requests for a transcript must be made by the student and will require a written consent form be submitted through National Student Clearinghouse before the transcript request will be processed. 

Greenville College/University and  Advancement Courses students should order their transcript HERE.

Contemporary Music Center students should order their transcript HERE.

Transcript Pricing

Electronic PDF Delivery $11.65

Mail/United States $11.30

Certified Mail (Signature Required) $23.65

MAIL ALERT: The US Postal service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. There are notable delays in US and International mail delivery.   There are also some international jurisdictions where mail cannot be delivered. We recommend selecting electronic delivery when applicable. 

Please review your order for accuracy, errors may result in you having to order and pay for another transcript.


If you have any questions about the above information, please email [email protected] or call 618-664-7025 for assistance. 

Replacement Diplomas 

Alumni who need to order a replacement diploma may Order Online. Replacement diplomas cost $25.

Contact Us

[email protected]


Office Hours: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. during the school year. 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. during the summer