- Business Office - The Business Office handles accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, and cashing checks up to $100. Stamps can also be purchased in the Business Office.
- Campus Bookstore
- Leadership & Life Calling - Leadership and Life Calling experientially educates students to respond to God's calling in their lives to become Christ centered leaders in a variety of contexts during their college careers and beyond. The office is responsible for all Leadership Development, Career Service, StrengthsFinder and Life-Calling programs.
- Conference Services - From time to time it will be necessary for a faculty member to reserve college facilities for use by various on and off campus groups. For on-campus groups, any classroom to be arranged for out of the regular schedule should be reserved in Office of Records. For off-campus groups, scheduling needs to take place with the conference service office (664-6509)
- Counseling - Greenville College strives to provide a quality educational and personal experience for each student. The counseling program is an important part of the mission of Greenville College to stimulate personal, intellectual, emotional and spiritual growth and maturity.
- Fitness Training Center
- IT Helpdesk
- Office of Multicultural Affairs - Greenville College's Mission is to empower students for lives of character and service through a transforming Christ-centered education in the liberal arts, sciences, and professional studies. It is with that goal in mind that we have begun to develop programs and services necessary to create a climate that values and celebrates multiculturalism.
- Audio/Video/Book Resources
- General Education Cross-Cultural Requirement
- MCCC Programs and Events
- Related Websites
- The Damascus Road
- International Students
- Off Campus Semester Programs
- Sodexo Food Services
Apart from meals during the academic year, Sodexo provides catering services. Whether you need food for a coffee break or an entire dinner buffet, Sodexo has services to meet your needs.
- Student Success - By providing strong academic support services, Student Success strives to enrich the academic experience for all Greenville College students and assist them in reaching their full potential. Student Success provides tutoring, academic coaching, Academic Boot Camp, academic advising, and other academic resources to all students.