The Testing Center, located in Student Success, offers scheduled hours to proctor tests for students with academic accommodations, as well as make-up tests and quizzes for all students. After receiving permission from professors, students must complete the Testing Center Request Form 24 hours in advance to schedule an appointment. If students' schedules do not coordinate with the Testing Center's available time, they will need to seek other options with the professor. Professors will complete an online Testing Center Approval Form. Tests should be delivered to Student Success 24 hours in advance via email or in person.
**ALL students taking exams in Student Success must follow the procedures below.
- Arrive a few minutes early for your appointment
- Bring ALL supplies needed to take test
- Present GC photo ID
- You will be asked to leave your personal belongings (phones, book bags, ipod, etc.) outside the testing room
- Proctor will then give you the test
- Test will be collected after completion or when time is up, then returned to professor
**Please follow the procedures below for make-up tests only. You do not need to complete the Testing Center Approval Form for academic accommodations.