The Business Office is responsible for Student Accounts, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Finance/Budgeting.
Burkhardt Center - corner of Elm & Oak streets
Payroll, Finance, and Accounts Payable
Marston Hall, Room 102
• Accepts check or cash payments for Tuition Bills, parking fines, library fines, etc.
• Check Cashing - personal checks up to $100 with valid ID
• Assistance in planning for college expenses
• Issues refund checks
• 1098-T Tax Credit Information
GC has partnered with CashNet to accept credit/debit card payments online
• Processes payroll for both student and faculty/staff employees.
• Processes W-4 Tax information
Monday - Friday 8am - 4pm
Open to Students - 9am - 4pm