General Education Requirements
Students must complete one of the following General Education programs:
- Greenville College's General Education Curriculum
- Associate in Arts Degree (AA)
- Associate in Science Degree (AS)
- Associate in Science and Arts (ASA)
- Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI)General Education Core Curriculum
- All departmental requirements for a major must be met.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA in major area is required.
- An Associate's Degree does not guarantee completion of all lower level major requirements. (See Undergraduate Catalog for more information.)
- 32 Semester Hours of Upper Division (Upper division courses at Greenville are those numbered 300 or higher.)
- 40 of the last 60 credits earned must be from Greenville College.
- A maximum of 66 semester credits may be accepted from accredited community colleges and Bible colleges, including a maximum of 30 credits in Bible and religion courses or in any other area of concentration.
- More than 66 credits may be accepted from accredited four year colleges and universities.
- 126 Semester Hours Cumulative
- Cumulative GPA must be a 2.0 or higher
- All college level credits including electives count towards 126 hours.